JSD 6th Grade Keyboarding Assessment
The USOE Elementary School Keyboarding Assessment is given each year to 6th grade students. The classroom teacher is responsible for administering the assessment. Results are submitted directly to USOE, not to Jordan District offices.
USOE information about keyboarding: http://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/keyboarding.html
- Step 1: Administer a keyboarding assessment using either your school's keyboarding software program such as KBK or the keyboarding assessment website of choice. The site suggested by USOE: Free Typing Game http://freetypinggame.net
- Step 2: Submit assessment results to USOE on their form. (Use Safari or Chrome. Firefox does not appear to allow editing of the form).
2015-16 JSD 6th Grade Keyboarding Assessment window (different than USOE window):
Check with JSD Assessment Department for information about assessment window.
- Testing Window:
- A Track: 2/8/2016 - 2/12/2016
- B, C and D Tracks: 1/11/2016 - 1/15/2016
- Traditional: 1/11/2016 - 1/15/2016
State Core Keyboarding Standards and Objectives: State Core Keyboarding 6th Grade
For questions about the USOE keyboarding assessment, contact:
- Laura deShazo
USOE Specialist Business Education
- Andrea M. Curtin
USOE Support Staff Business Education