September Nearpod Badge Challenge!
Join other Utah educators in the monthly Nearpod Badge Challenge! Each month, Nearpod users in Utah can earn a digital badge to show off their Nearpod skills.
September 2022: Live to Student-Paced mode
To earn September’s digital badge, use Live to Student-Paced mode in at least one lesson with students (minimum 3) during the month of September.
Click here to learn how to easily switch between synchronous and asynchronous teaching modes using Live to Student-Paced mode to support independent practice in your lesson.
For a pdf of the challenge flyer click here.
Nearpod News!Image contains a hyperlink to September Nearpod News
Questions? Contact Me
Congratulations to JSD Top Nearpod Users
for the 2021-22 school year
- Kimberlee Siddoway, Terra Linda Elementary School
- Sean Nelson, Sunset Ridge Middle School
- Avy Smith, Kings Peak High School
- Austin Wrathall, West Hills Middle School
- Cheyenne Quinney, Bastian Elementary School
- Jessica Berry, Bastian Elementary School
- Eleesha Commichaux, Joel P. Jensen Middle School
- Adam Petersen, Fort Herriman Middle School
- Huihui Chi, Foothills Elementary School
- Brian Donahue, Sunset Ridge Middle School
- Marnie Spackman, Bastian Elementary School
- Jenna Cherry, Rocky Peak Virtual Elementary School
- Victoria Stanley, Riverside Elementary School
- Sarah Davis, Bastian Elementary School
- Lyndze Dupape, Herriman High School
- Claire Claflin, West Hills Middle School
- Edson De Lima Rabelo, Bluffdale Elementary School
- Kathlynn Aragon, Terra Linda Elementary School
- Melissa Green, West Hills Middle School
- Jessica Munn, Kings Peak High School
- George Pettus, Riverton High School
Check out the video below to learn more about this great engagement tool.